Groups of 6 or more require a reservation including guests arriving by limousines and private cars. Complete Group Reservation Form below:
No Large Groups Accepted after 2:00pm
No refunds on cancellations without 72 hour notice & a $50 cancellation fee will apply
One half of the reservation will be charged upon making the reservation, the second half of the reservation will be charged on the day of along with 20% gratuity.
$20 per person (including non-tasters) includes 5 wine tastings or glass of wine
Please note that outside food is ONLY permitted for our Wine Club Members. Otherwise, picnics are not permitted at our tasting barn both indoors and outdoors.
According to NYS Law:
We reserve the right not to serve intoxicated or disruptive guests.
You may NOT enter our premise with outside alcoholic beverages.
20% gratuity will automatically be added to the check.
-Group Reservation Form-
Winery Etiquette & Code of Conduct
• This is not a bar.
• No re-arranging of our furniture to accommodate a group.
• Absolutely no smoking anywhere on winery property.
• Absolutely no vulgarity or lurid remarks.
• No loud, disruptive behavior.
• This winery is not only a place to enjoy and discover wine, it is also a place of reflection and communication. Please refrain from over vocalizations that would disturb your fellow wine enthusiasts from enjoying a tranquil and romantic visit. Your interests may not be theirs.
• You are responsible for others that are with you. If you are unable to purport yourselves in a dignified manner you will all be asked to leave.
• Designated Drivers: Notice that if members of your party have clearly been over-served during the day, please do not bring them in at this time. We will gladly host your group at another time, preferably as one of your first visits during your exploration of our beautiful wine region.
Group Booking Policies & Winery Procedures
Group reservations begin at 11:00 a.m. and can be booked on the hour until 2:00p.m. Tastings are $20 per person for a tasting of 5 wines. Half of the total cost of the reservation will be charge the day the reservation is made and the other half plus 20% gratuity will be charged on the day of the tasting. The tasting room is limited to three groups at one time. Be sure to reserve as soon as possible so that we can accommodate your visit. Your reservation time will be set for one hour. (For example: Reservation time 11:00 – 12:00. If you arrive at 11:15, you will have your space only until 12:00) Your reservation will only be held for 30 minutes for a guaranteed table. Please clean up after your group.